Thursday, July 22, 2010

What is the name to these two songs?

This is the first song with the following lyrics:





Remember when I dove into the crowd


and I got a bloody knee


Under my skin a mark from wiping out


It brings back the memories


Every bones been broken


But my heart is still wide open





I can’t stop, don’t care if I lose


Baby you are the weapon I choose


These wounds are self-inflicted


I’m going down under things for you


Baby you are the weapons I choose


These wounds are self-inflicted


One more thing I’m addicted to





And here's the other song but it only contains the first line of the song and part of the chorus:





Your such a poet I wish I can be..





But it could be so simple


I should be that simple


i wish just that simple...





I think these songs are from the same artist.


If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!

What is the name to these two songs?
The second song...


But it could be so simple


(You were thinking)


Life should be that simple


(Who would have thought it)


I wish it were just so simple


(Don't know what you were thinking)


But the point's been missed


You've made a mess


Who would have guessed


That it's as simple as it seems





Title: Simple


Artist: Katy Perry
Reply:You can search on the lyrics websites in your own...


No comments:

Post a Comment