Saturday, July 24, 2010

What's the song in Extra chewing gum commercial ,the one plays in Australia?

I've seen at least two different versions of the commercial playing in Australia now.I'm referring to the one where a tanned-skin ,short-haired girl walking around with animated characters like doughnut and take -away coffee cup following her.If I remember it right,the song goes like this,"I'm ready......." and the chorus sounds something like "winter follows, summer follows....... I tried to put in some of the lyrics and google it but to no avail,it just stucks in my head and it won't go away. Can someone make out who this is by?


Thx in advance!

What's the song in Extra chewing gum commercial ,the one plays in Australia?
The song in the version with the girl walking around was actually made specifically for the ad, sadly it's not commercially available (sobs)





I actually sent an e-mail to Wrigley's Extra asking as I really liked the song and couldn't get it out of my head. A lady from consumer affairs wrote back to me letting me know the above.





Devastated!
Reply:wat about with the man and the food is following him? i like that song too


any info?


No comments:

Post a Comment