Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can you help me ID these rock songs?

Well there are two songs that I recorded off the radio, but I have no idea what the song titles/ artista are.


Ok song number 1... Its a woman singing and its kinda a light song and the words I can tell are "take our hands outta control.... Show me where the light is"


* I could be slightly off on the lyrics, but thats the main gist*


song number 2.. Its a man singing its got this neat intro, and its rather difficult to make out what he is saying, but here are some words I can make out "yeah suicide... the drunken skin, make me wanna do it again yeah yeah....skeleton....mother $%#%26amp;%#$" Also he keeps repeating something that sounds like inhuman.


Any info would really be helpful, and before you even ask I have looked these up on google, but I couldnt find anything, because I dont know enough of the lyrics.


thank you.

Can you help me ID these rock songs?
well first one is definitely by yeah yeah yeah's 'gold lion'...as for the second one-geez i dunno,youre on your own:P


No comments:

Post a Comment