Thursday, July 22, 2010

My boyfriend says the song YOu are the one by shiny toy guns should be are song.. can you explain the song?

SHINY TOY GUNS LYRICS





"You Are The One"





Black rose %26amp; a radio fire


Its so contagious


Such something changing my mind


Im gonna take whats evil





Your cover melting inside


With wide eyes you tremble


Kissing over %26amp; over again


Your god knows his faithful


I try - to digest my pride


But passions grip i fear


When i climb - into shallow vats of wine


I think i almost hear - but its not clear





[Chorus]


You are the one


You'll never be alone again


You're more then in my head - your more





Spin faster shouting out loud


You cant steal whats paid for


Such something hurting again


Murder son shes painful





You so believe your own lies


On my skin your fingers


Runaway until the last time


Were gonna lose forever


When you try - don't try to say you wont


Try to crawl into my head


When you cry - cause it's all built up inside


Your tears already said - already said


You'll never be alone again


These are the lyrics..


Can you explain what it means..


or give me a better song!

My boyfriend says the song YOu are the one by shiny toy guns should be are song.. can you explain the song?
I haven't taken the time to think about but if you go here there are plenty of suggestions on what it might be:





http://www.songmeanings.net/lyric.php?li...
Reply:that without you life will not be complete


No comments:

Post a Comment