Thursday, July 22, 2010

Battle, tennis playr, this my post?

aight dam its late, so i guess ill jus diss you


bring weapons in it, i got a pistol


aim at ya head, i neva miss dude


just be wishin that im missin


but im ready, got extra ammunition


cuz man, my lyrics will make you feel low


im at a higher level, somethin you aint eva know


crazy ona mic, im crazy all night


turn this battle in to a fight


better yet i gve u a war,


say ish you aint neva heard of before


cuz im too fresh, way too raw,


you cant handle what i say, you shooked, lookin afraid


its like ****, i just brought crusade


these words cut through your skin like a blade


like i said man, im too fresh


bullets that gon tear through ya flesh


i bet you wearin teflon,


its all good, aim high, get ya head blow


but aey lemme finish it quick


before i put you ina clinic you bitchh

Battle, tennis playr, this my post?
I like that.





For you I would reccomend www.shockworldfam.com Tell me what you think. senorsmoothyc@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment