Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What's that supernatural song?

one song i know i like is "carry on my wayward son" by "kansas". (the cw's supernatural) but there's this one song i'd like to know the name of and who it's by that's on that "skin" episode on season 1. the one they play at the beginning of the episode that was also in the movie "a nightmare on elm street 6: freddy's dead"? they even played it on a commercial on tv, but i don't remember which one. i would tell you the lyrics, but my mind is drawing a blank. this is really bugging me that i don't know what it is! oh, i hope someone knows what i'm talking about! please help me! thank you.

What's that supernatural song?
I am not sure if it was played during Nightmare on Elm Street or not, but from your description, it sounds like the song you want from "Skin" is probably Iron Butterfly's In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.





If not, the other songs in Skin are:





Poison Whiskey, by Lynyrd Skynyrd


Hey Man Nice Shot, by Filter


All Right Now, by Free
Reply:The song is called "In A Gadda Da Vida" by Iron Butterfly





In-a-gadda-da-vida, honey,


Dont you know that I love you?


In-a-gadda-da-vida, baby,


Dont you know that Ill always be true?





Oh, wont you come with me


And take my hand?





Oh, wont you come with me


And walk this land?





Please take my hand!





-repeat-





~solos~





-repeat-


No comments:

Post a Comment