Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Has anyone ever heard this song? (You can go to you tube to see the video.)?

It's called I am/ Shades of Life. It was sung by Billy Gilman. Here are the lyrics.iBILLY GILMAN LYRICS





"I Am / Shades Of Life"





I am black, I am white


I am all skins in between


I am young, I am old


I am each age that has been


I am scrawny, I am well fed


I am starving for attention


I am famous, I am cryptic


I am hardly worth the mention


I am short, I am height


I am any frame or stature


I am smart, I am challenged


I am striving for a future





[Chorus:]


The color of shy


Is blues and grays


The color of earth


Is greens and browns


The color of hop


Is rainbows and purple


And the color of peace


Is people together


Shades of life


I am





I am able, I am weak


I am some strength, I am none


I am being, I am thought


I am all things, said and done


I am born, I am died


I am dust of humble roots


I am grace, I am pain


I am labor of winned fruites


I am slave, I am free


I am bonded to my life


I am rich, I am poor


I am wealth amid strife





[Repeat Chorus]





I am sha

Has anyone ever heard this song? (You can go to you tube to see the video.)?
Yes. The first time i heard that song. I cried. I mean jut reading the lyrics you can tell it's a sad song, then you watch the video and you just cry ur eyes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment